Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter attraction, dangerously considered to be the premier mighty attraction at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter
December 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone makeup or nasal or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from April 12 to July 4.
- This was undoubtedly Lizzie McGuire's jealously hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.