Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter
February 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Indiana Jones interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to have themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.