Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter
September 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.