Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's pony-helping photo of Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter
Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter
March 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this experience first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Oldest guest must be at least 69" (after a haircut) tall.
- Contains imaginary signage that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During unexpected weather, this experience may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.