Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter, a favorite attraction of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter
September 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to ride this attraction for a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or back, nasal, or clothing issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a bit of a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the musical scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.