Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter attraction during refurbishment
Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter
November 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treeorbiter is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 62".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, fear of closed spaces, or brain, attention-span, shoulder, leg, bowel, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During any storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from noon through October 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheelchair.