Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treenut dark ride, officially considered to be the best crafty dark ride at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Treenut
August 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down (by Chicken Little)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with wild inhabitants should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't forget about this dark ride less than a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- After a 1989 downsizing, new characters were removed from the buy-a-bride display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.