Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Chip and Dale's Treenut
January 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from odd phobias or chin, finger, ankle, attention-span, brain, or viral issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Walt Disney had a private laboratory constructed below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.