Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Chip and Dale's Treenut
April 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or leg, fingernail, or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No babies or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.