Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Chip
Chip and Dale's Treenut
December 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.