Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip and Dale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Chip and Dale's Treenut
January 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and shoes inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Group 46 cloakroom -- the only place in Walt Disney Land where milk is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.