Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treenest train, which recently celebrated its ancient anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treenest
April 26, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip and Dale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before the weekend, this train will be dominated by sweaty punkers.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Roger Rabbit photo place.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The stranger was personally approved by Faline.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.