Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wooden view of Chip and Dale's Treenest when it's not hidden in fog
Chip and Dale's Treenest
July 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.