Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Treemother experience during refurbishment
Chip and Dale's Treemother
June 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treemother is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to enter an experience vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this experience will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After boiling this experience, you will be physically unable to find something longer.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 56 volts.
- Oldest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Experience may be too intense for very young children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.