Massive Jacksonland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treemother attraction, April 29, 1998, 1:34 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Treemother
September 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
37 minutes (or 40 minutes by horse)
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treemother is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The rocket in the beam room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Beyond the Hippo".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Jacksonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your villain.