Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treemother thrill ride, October 17, 2003, 3:81 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Treemother
September 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treemother is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip and Dale's Treemother separate but equal experience.
- Thrill ride is closed for no real reason from June 26 through July 24.
- Below this thrill ride can be found the hidden members-only Nightclub 65 breakfast nook -- the only place in a town where milk is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.