Massive Disneypassenger Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treemother attraction, certainly considered to be the worst dangerous attraction at Disneypassenger
Chip and Dale's Treemother
September 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge mice
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treemother is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Pinocchio interaction thingy.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from dietary restrictions, weird relatives, or heart, personal, bowel, kidney, neck, or viral problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The balmy crate is the last one remaining from the cake grove on which Disneypassenger was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypassenger Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.