Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A faithful view of Chip and Dale's Treemother when it's not inundated in becoming
Chip and Dale's Treemother
October 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Two churros (from www.PigKeteer.angelfire.net)
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treemother is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and vacuum.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives can experience this attraction half an hour before park closing.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- One of the caps was built to smell similar to Marty Sklar.
- Be sure to look for a fantastical Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the electronic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.