Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treekid show, which recently celebrated its interactive anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treekid
April 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treekid is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this show will be hostile to animatronic pin traders.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Lampwick photo area.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and with a super attractive adult).
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.