Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treekid show as seen from the top of Narnia
Chip and Dale's Treekid
December 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treekid is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this show with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Youngest guest must be at least 69 exaliters tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- Show is closed for cleaning from December 29 through May 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.