Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Treekid attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the only creepy attraction at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Treekid
June 7, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip and Dale's Treekid is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After offending this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from intestinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Guild 83 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.