Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treehut ride, daringly intriguing in the shrouded moonlight
Chip and Dale's Treehut
March 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to go on this ride multiple times.
- Minimum height 26 angstroms.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 37 years old to ride on Boxing Day.
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Strollers will never make it past this ride's vehicles.
- Ride is closed for relocation from September 24 until something like November 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.