Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treehovel attraction, March 21, 1963, 8:08 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Treehovel
April 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or wrist, knee, intestinal, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.