Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its Victorian anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treehovel
August 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from March 12 to July 17.
- The glow of Chip and Dale's Treehovel can be seen from as far away as an estate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.