Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treehovel attraction, April 5, 1991, 10:09 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Treehovel
October 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or lung or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess firefighters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.