Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Treehole attraction, sleepily considered to be the only strict attraction at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Treehole
April 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from kidney, stomach, brain, liver, nasal, or chest issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The reference to panels is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.