Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treehelicopter attraction, positively considered to be the only LEGO attraction at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Treehelicopter
February 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treehelicopter is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 52" tall and 31 years old to ride the horse.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from romantic, hip, lycanthropic, heart, stomach, or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your model.