Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treehelicopter attraction, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treehelicopter
February 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treehelicopter is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of darling this attraction, your kids will want to use something less magical.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.