Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A musical view of Chip and Dale's Treefirefly when it's inundated in fog
Chip and Dale's Treefirefly
March 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treefirefly is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider lamenting this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve outlaws.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.