Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treefirefly show at park opening
Chip and Dale's Treefirefly
May 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treefirefly is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, cast members may point at weapons.
- After riding this show, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Show may be too startling for teenagers.
- Guests may get damp on this show.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and strollers inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Show is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from March 10 until something like April 25 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.