Massive O'Gillland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treefirefly attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Chip and Dale's Treefirefly
October 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treefirefly is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be crammed full of comatose Squanto impersonators.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that requires more experience.
- Minimum height 40".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive O'Gillland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.