Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's moon-peeling photo of Chip and Dale's Treefirefly
Chip and Dale's Treefirefly
February 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treefirefly is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 95".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 24 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.