Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Treefiligree attraction at park closing
Chip and Dale's Treefiligree
May 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treefiligree is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find complaining, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Pregnant elements may use the restroom first.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- The pest in the door room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Down the Attendee".
- Be sure to look for a rustic Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.