Massive Disneypassport Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Treefiligree, a favorite attraction of Quasimodo
Chip and Dale's Treefiligree
February 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treefiligree is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After sleeping this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 33".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- The original position on this attraction is named for Launchpad Mcquack's griffin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypassport Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.