Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Treefiligree attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Chip and Dale's Treefiligree
November 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treefiligree is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve inks.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should queue up for this attraction more than a half hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.