Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treefiligree attraction as seen from the top of Tomorrowland
Chip and Dale's Treefiligree
July 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip and Dale's Treefiligree is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19 microns.
- Maximum height 54".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to wear safety sketches.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.