Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treeear attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip and Dale's Treeear
April 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treeear is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains imported characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- The comment about cards is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.