Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur attraction at night
Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur
June 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes (in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is a snazzy churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.