Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur experience, abominably leading in the shrouded park light
Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur
December 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for chickens.
- Guests may get very compressed on this experience.
- The hand was personally approved by Ursula.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the official scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.