Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur thrill ride, which recently celebrated its ingenious anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur
September 1, 1998
Avg. queue length:
61 minutes (or 2 minutes by motorcar)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 46".
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, participants are required to have pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your platoon.