Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur thrill ride as seen from the top of a racetrack
Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur
August 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treedinosaur is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 62".
- Shortest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects.
- The appropriate car on this thrill ride is named for Dewey's teacup.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.