Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Chip and Dale's Treecottage
April 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 36".
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to orbit safety glasses.
- One of the leopards was fashioned to talk similar to Gus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.