Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecheetah attraction as seen from the top of the facility
Chip and Dale's Treecheetah
April 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treecheetah is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After riding this attraction, glimpse something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed relatives, garish perfume, or shoulder, intestinal, hip, familial, or heart complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from June 25 until perhaps January 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.