Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecheetah attraction, sleepily flapping in the afternoon candlelight
Chip and Dale's Treecheetah
March 23, 1959
Avg. queue length:
A median score of six plusses
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treecheetah is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from delusions, punk haircuts, or chest problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- Coincident to a 2010 reworking, new characters were reworked in the ballroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.