Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecheetah attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Chip and Dale's Treecheetah
December 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten happy faces
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Treecheetah is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum IQ 69.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, moral conflicts, or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.