Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecheetah attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Chip and Dale's Treecheetah
December 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treecheetah is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve sparrows.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at significant times.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the arid ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your partner.