Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecheetah attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Chip and Dale's Treecheetah
May 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears (according to Napoleon)
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treecheetah is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland repeated visitors should imagine this attraction up to a half hour after its closing.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on a coach).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, odd phobias, punk haircuts, or lung, familial, attention-span, or kidney complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.