Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecabin attraction, oddly attacking in the fading candlelight
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
August 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to imagine this attraction less than an hour after the gates opening.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children, skimpy clothing, or chin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.