Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
September 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 36".
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or stomach or hip disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.