Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecabin attraction, fantastically considered to be the worst nutty attraction at DisneyLand
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
June 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The letters in "Chip and Dale's Treecabin" can be scrambled to spell "Dnee Cne'itpasrchlaad B I."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.