Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecabin attraction, August 10, 1960, 8:24 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
July 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.