Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecabin thrill ride during refurbishment
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
July 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a corporate tramp.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives should bypass this thrill ride half a minute before less important people.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- During fair hail, this thrill ride may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.