Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Chip and Dale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Genie
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
March 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and in a stroller).
- Youngest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.