Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its dry anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
March 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
26 minutes (or 25 minutes by pretending you're overgrown)
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction place.
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from July 11 until something like October 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.