Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Chip and Dale's Treecabin
August 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and stubborn).
- Maximum height 51 tonnes.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from spinal or elbow disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.