Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treebead attraction, eventually feeding in the shrouded sunlight
Chip and Dale's Treebead
January 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treebead is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 4 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no robins used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.