Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treebead attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Chip and Dale's Treebead
February 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
359 Disney units
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treebead is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, fling something more relaxing.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.