Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treealien attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Chip and Dale's Treealien
August 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Treealien is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.