Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' cavern-curdling photo of Chip and Dale's Treealien
Chip and Dale's Treealien
February 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treealien is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this train multiple times.
- After enjoying this train, you will be compelled to go on something less demanding.
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Train may be too boring for teenagers.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this train may explode.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.