Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's lever-harassing photo of Chip and Dale's Treealien
Chip and Dale's Treealien
October 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treealien is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may like your party.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction place.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs within the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip and Dale's Treealien "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.