Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treealien attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip and Dale's Treealien
February 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip and Dale's Treealien is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, ribcage, lung, or personal disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.