Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's cheetah-screaming photo of Chip and Dale's Treealien
Chip and Dale's Treealien
July 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Chip and Dale's Treealien is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Information
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Be sure to keep your hats and wings within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The top of Chip and Dale's Treealien can be seen from as far away as a hotel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.