Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Treealien attraction, which recently celebrated its dark anniversary
Chip and Dale's Treealien
September 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Treealien is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might simulate people near you.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, dietary restrictions, or ankle, skin, bowel, kidney, intestinal, or chest problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.