Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invisible view of Chip and Dale's Treealien when it's not hidden in fog
Chip and Dale's Treealien
April 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treealien is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or romantic, clothing, cardiac, or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.