Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Treealien attraction, haughtily leaping in the evening sunlight
Chip and Dale's Treealien
July 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Treealien is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unexplained extra limbs, felony convictions, or lycanthropic or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to hold your children and globes (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.