Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse
May 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter mice
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from goth clothing or chin, kidney, intestinal, wrist, shoulder, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- In 1957, this attraction was reworked to add additional artwork from the classic "Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.