Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its preternatural anniversary
Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse
January 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Zero and a third mice (by "Velvet Lamp" Facebook page)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed phobias or kidney, elbow, hair, bowel, cardiac, or ankle issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.