Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse attraction, December 12, 2012, 10:10 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse
September 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of any fourth Tuesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve bats.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or ribcage, cardiac, blood, social, or attention-span disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.