Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse, a favorite attraction of Abu
Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse
November 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Travelerhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment before park opening.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to participate.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 25 years old to ride alone.
- Pregnant crowns may send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.