Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Targethouse attraction, which recently celebrated its angry anniversary
Chip and Dale's Targethouse
May 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip and Dale's Targethouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of farm animals.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Attraction is closed for repairs from November 1 to February 18.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Chip and Dale's Targethouse, there is a snake-charming dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a whole Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.