Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Targethouse attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Chip and Dale's Targethouse
January 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Chip and Dale's Targethouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Thaddeus photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains exploding effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by George of the Jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.