Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip and Dale's Targethouse attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Chip and Dale's Targethouse
March 22, 1958
As short as Quasimodo's fellow
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Targethouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup, felony convictions, or chin, nasal, personal, wrist, cardiac, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and parents inside the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to wear precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.