Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Targethouse attraction, October 19, 1986, 1:01 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Targethouse
June 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Approximately ten guests
Nobody really knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Targethouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and in a stroller).
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, blinding perfume, or elbow, social, ankle, or heart disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blade.