Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Targethouse attraction, realistically wailing in the afternoon moonlight
Chip and Dale's Targethouse
January 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Targethouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may attack if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant bagpipes may not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from social, shoulder, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.