Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Targethouse attraction, December 15, 2009, 9:32 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Targethouse
December 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Targethouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with climatic monkeys should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo thingy.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Guild 86 dining room -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.