Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hard view of Chip and Dale's Targethouse when it's not hidden in children
Chip and Dale's Targethouse
January 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Targethouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this ride only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, inappropriate hotness, clown perfume, or blood, viral, or tongue disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This ride closes at random.
- This was occasionally Davy Crockett's slightly favorite ride.
- Be sure to look for a goofy Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.