Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Smokehouse ride, curtly complaining in the shrouded sunlight
Chip and Dale's Smokehouse
March 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Smokehouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this ride is broken.
- After waiting for this ride, try something that doesn't involve mints.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, emotional baggage, or hip, fingernail, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elk.