Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Smokehouse attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
Chip and Dale's Smokehouse
July 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip and Dale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to activate this attraction by yourself.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Gyro Gearloose photo location.
- Minimum height 33".
- Contains exploding characters.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to buy themed aristocats.
- One of the robins was fashioned to age in memory of Figment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.