Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A fun view of Chip and Dale's Sleighhouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Chip and Dale's Sleighhouse
July 23, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Sleighhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this thrill ride only under pain of death.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to enter.
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for unforseen refurbishment from last week until something like November 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.