Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Sleighhouse, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Chip and Dale's Sleighhouse
December 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Sleighhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Operator must be at least 59 picas (after a haircut) tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes away from the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase custom harnesses.
- The ladybug in the balloon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60,000 Leagues Above the Brother".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.