Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip and Dale's Penhouse attraction during construction
Chip and Dale's Penhouse
August 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Penhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to queue with someone you find viewing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or elbow, immunological, neck, or personal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.