Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip and Dale's Organhouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip and Dale's Organhouse
October 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Organhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to battle custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bean.