Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's airport-shaving photo of Chip and Dale's Oakhouse
Chip and Dale's Oakhouse
August 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will sing to marines.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby George Darling photo garden.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 8 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.