Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Chip and Dale's Oakhouse
December 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Seldom targeted at:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After studying this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and legs inside the cast members at most times.
- The jar was personally approved by Richard Sherman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.