Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Tweedledum's organ-stretching photo of Chip and Dale's Nuthouse
Chip and Dale's Nuthouse
November 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip and Dale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1990, this attraction was rethemed to tone down images that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.