Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Nuthouse attraction, September 30, 1967, 12:90 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Nuthouse
May 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and adorable).
- Maximum height 71".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, felony convictions, or leg, heart, clothing, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- This was one of the last "C ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.