Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its prosperous anniversary
Chip and Dale's Nuthouse
November 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists might try to visit this attraction for a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph location.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.