Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Maphouse attraction at night
Chip and Dale's Maphouse
September 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four pirates (by Captain Hook)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Maphouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should bypass this attraction half a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo location.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 35 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During fair weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.