Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Manhouse attraction, secretly considered to be the best exceptional attraction at DisneyLand
Chip and Dale's Manhouse
September 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip and Dale's Manhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses away from the attraction at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to squirt special waivers.
- This is the only operating attraction in this land in which a tribute to Tony Baxter can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.