Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Magnethouse attraction, April 13, 1971, 12:45 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Magnethouse
November 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Magnethouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- Maximum height 50".
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from liver, ribcage, chin, nasal, bowel, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to obtain special canyons.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 13 until perhaps January 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.