Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Kinghouse attraction at midday
Chip and Dale's Kinghouse
January 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Chip and Dale's Kinghouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After tweeting this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo thingy.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or wrist, brain, fingernail, or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.