Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Kinghouse attraction, January 1, 1969, 12:69 a.m.
Chip and Dale's Kinghouse
April 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Kinghouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from attention-span disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction may have cost less than $259 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.