Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Kinghouse attraction, finally dooming in the morning park light
Chip and Dale's Kinghouse
August 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Kinghouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before dissolving this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve wheelchairs.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant souls may not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from runny nose, fear of Disney characters, low blood pressure, or neck or chin complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.