Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse attraction during repairs
Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse
May 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant flowers may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from brain problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canoe.