Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse
September 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and decay.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The cougar in the parade room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Beneath the Scarf".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.