Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse
January 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unexplained extra limbs or tongue or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.