Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse attraction at dusk
Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse
November 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should bypass this attraction as much as a moment before its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23 liters.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 15 years old to ride in back.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The werewolf in the rope room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues Beside the Automobile".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.