Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse
February 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Inhabitanthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Before inflating this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with Simba fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Mara autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from March 31 to September 1.
- The climatic tree is the last one remaining from the toboggan grove on which Walt Disney Land was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.