Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Glasshouse attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Chip and Dale's Glasshouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Glasshouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be dominated by guests.
- Before confusing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve rockets.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland hotel guests will want to bypass this attraction half a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 48".
- Shortest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.