Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An alpine view of Chip and Dale's Gemhouse when it's not hidden in fog
Chip and Dale's Gemhouse
January 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip and Dale's Gemhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.