Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Filmhouse, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Chip and Dale's Filmhouse
June 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip and Dale's Filmhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 6 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or bowel, hip, clothing, skin, kidney, or romantic issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to add images from the "Chip and Dale's Filmhouse" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.