Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Eyehouse attraction, again considered to be the premier synchronized attraction at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Eyehouse
June 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Eyehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1982, this attraction was rethemed to tone down artwork that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.