Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Deerhouse attraction at a distance
Chip and Dale's Deerhouse
November 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip and Dale's Deerhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to purchase safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.