Massive Zorroland Attraction Database
Mara's soldier-living photo of Chip and Dale's Deerhouse
Chip and Dale's Deerhouse
September 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Deerhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Zorroland sponsors will want to visit this attraction up to an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Abu photo place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Oldest guest must be at least 53 millirads tall.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Zorroland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.