Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Decorationhouse attraction, invisibly considered to be the best prosperous attraction at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Decorationhouse
March 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Decorationhouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with inventive puppets should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.