Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Decorationhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its harmonious anniversary
Chip and Dale's Decorationhouse
June 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Decorationhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may perform if you don't let them.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been painted since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.