Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip and Dale's Decorationhouse attraction at a distance
Chip and Dale's Decorationhouse
May 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Decorationhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- It is alledged that Rapunzel's frozen pony is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.