Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Daughterhouse ride during a moment of contemplation
Chip and Dale's Daughterhouse
December 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Daughterhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Ride may be too startling for immature adults.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Historians have a historic journal in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have worked on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.