Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse attraction at park closing
Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse
April 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Merlin interaction pavilion.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's fans.
- At one location in the background, you can just see a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.