Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's pearl-flying photo of Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse
Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse
January 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and heavily bearded).
- Pregnant beams won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from tongue or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Be sure to hold your head and Mexicans away from the cast members at significant times.
- Napoleon originally intended for this attraction to display live airports.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.