Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse
September 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
- Contains antique images.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain safety glasses.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels under the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.