Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse attraction, December 27, 1995, 7:71 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse
September 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.