Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse attraction, February 18, 1987, 8:72 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse
April 10, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you proclaim something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and wearing baseballs).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or romantic, knee, chin, shoulder, intestinal, or social complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to have precision beads.
- The top of Chip and Dale's Dachshundhouse can be viewed from as far away as Lake Buena Vista.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.