Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Chip and Dale's Chickenhouse when it's not shrounded in instruments
Chip and Dale's Chickenhouse
September 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Chickenhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Benny the Cab fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $239 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.