Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's Dalmatian-tweeting photo of Chip and Dale's Chickenhouse
Chip and Dale's Chickenhouse
February 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Approximately ten plusses
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip and Dale's Chickenhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.