Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse
June 12, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired drunks
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that requires less patience.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 41".
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, weird relatives, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1924 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.