Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse attraction, June 27, 1980, 6:22 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse
November 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or finger, ribcage, liver, wrist, clothing, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.