Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse
March 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and screens inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- The tower of Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse can be viewed from as far away as Camelot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.