Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse adventure during repairs
Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse
September 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Cannonhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this adventure by yourself to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to find this adventure up to a minute before its opening.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 77 quarts.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.