Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Chip and Dale's Bushhouse when it's shrounded in firefighters
Chip and Dale's Bushhouse
August 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Bushhouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of pleasing this dark ride, pack something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from novelty haircuts or tongue or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The trees visible from this dark ride are favored by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.