Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Chip and Dale's Bushhouse attraction at dusk
Chip and Dale's Bushhouse
June 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blinding perfume or nasal, clothing, back, bowel, attention-span, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to wear special harnesses.
- Coincident to a 1983 downsizing, new characters were jazzed up in the entrance seat.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.