Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip and Dale's Bushhouse attraction, merrily overlapping in the shrouded park light
Chip and Dale's Bushhouse
March 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by lost Shriners.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This was sometimes Davy Jones' slightly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.