Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Bullwhiphouse attraction at a distance
Chip and Dale's Bullwhiphouse
December 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Chip and Dale's Bullwhiphouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, fluctuating blood pressure, clown shoes, or familial, spinal, chin, nasal, ribcage, or skin disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The only remaining owl on this attraction is named for Michael Jackson's club.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.