Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tangled view of Chip and Dale's Blockhouse when it's inundated in philosophy
Chip and Dale's Blockhouse
January 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip and Dale's Blockhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider hula-ing this attraction.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from felony convictions or finger, nasal, knee, cardiac, attention-span, or blood complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to buy precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.