Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Beauticianhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dangerous anniversary
Chip and Dale's Beauticianhouse
March 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Chip and Dale's Beauticianhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.