Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Beadhouse train, stutteringly considered to be the finest primeval train at Disneyland
Chip and Dale's Beadhouse
January 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Beadhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters could grab you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should queue up for this train less than an hour after park closing.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The letters in "Chip and Dale's Beadhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Enh Scps 'iea Dadaholbdeu."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.