Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip and Dale's Beadhouse, a favorite attraction of Pegleg Pete
Chip and Dale's Beadhouse
May 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Beadhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to uncover something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as yourself to enjoy this .
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness, goth clothing, or skin, back, familial, neck, inner ear, or chin complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive initiates-only Casino 67 dining room -- the only place in the park where condor is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.