Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Airporthouse attraction during refurbishment
Chip and Dale's Airporthouse
May 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip and Dale's Airporthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph place.
Policies and Information
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- On its first year before its last refurbishment, the Chip and Dale's Airporthouse almost fled.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.