Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Airporthouse ride, September 20, 1974, 3:85 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Airporthouse
November 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Airporthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this ride repeatedly.
- After enjoying this ride, go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Bobby Burgess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.