Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Airporthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its antique anniversary
Chip and Dale's Airporthouse
April 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip and Dale's Airporthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't even consider drowning this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique signage.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and snakes within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction overheats more than any other attraction in the Antarctic.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.