Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Airporthouse train, overtly traveling in the evening sunlight
Chip and Dale's Airporthouse
October 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Airporthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this train will be dominated by guests.
- After levitating this train, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 15 years old to ride with a baby.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- Train is closed for seasonal repainting from yesterday until something like October 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=814748: "indoor leader" unrecognized operator