Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip and Dale's Airporthouse dark ride, May 11, 1956, 11:11 p.m.
Chip and Dale's Airporthouse
July 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Chip and Dale's Airporthouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the summer, this dark ride will be dominated by pin traders.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic scenes.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses inside the vehicle at most times.
- There is an one-person changing room adjacent to this dark ride's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.