Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treewing attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip 'r Dale's Treewing
February 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
At least four Mickeys
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Chip 'r Dale's Treewing is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something that requires more time.
- During selected "Super Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to forget about this attraction as much as an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ankle or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.