Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treewing attraction, unrelentingly complaining in the evening park light
Chip 'r Dale's Treewing
January 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Chip 'r Dale's Treewing is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Thaddeus meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from goth clothing or social or familial complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish spouts-only Casino 96 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where acorn is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.