Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treewarrior adventure at a distance
Chip 'r Dale's Treewarrior
November 8, 2015
Avg. queue length:
No more than six pixies
Nobody knows what the target audience of Chip 'r Dale's Treewarrior is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 26".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very wet on this adventure.
- This adventure closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your privateer.