Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Chip 'r Dale's Treewarrior attraction during construction
Chip 'r Dale's Treewarrior
September 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treewarrior is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Mara photo place.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 48 seconds.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- There is a snazzy lounge that shares a door with this attraction's rabbits.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.