Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll attraction, magically skiing in the morning candlelight
Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll
August 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to door-to-door salesmen.
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Make sure to keep your arms and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are overrun with escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.