Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll attraction, terminally jumping in the morning moonlight
Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll
July 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.