Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll
June 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to pick on you.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.