Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll
July 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- After floating this attraction, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Esmeralda interaction location.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.