Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dramatic view of Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll when it's not bathed in darkness
Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll
September 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Chip 'r Dale's Treetroll alternative experience.
- In 1992, this attraction was renovated to obscure artwork that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.